Wednesday 11 March 2015

Date Day - Moana Beach

Sorry I've been so absent, I'm currently working on a routine which will hopefully allow me to update you at least fortnightly, which I'm super duper excited about!

Basically guys, I was really sick for three weeks in February and basically could do nothing... however on Valentine's Day this year was Scott and my 4 year anniversary.
I was staying an hour and a half away in order to fulfill some university requirements and Scott drove down to where I was, and kept me company.  

It was one of the least extravagant, and least rushed dates I can remember having in a long time...  Basically we drove down to the beach so we could spend some time together.

I hadn't been outside much at this point because I was so unwell, but today I made a bit of a recovery...  I was able to get my camera out and take a few shots of the gorgeous sunset, a picture cannot even begin to show how beautiful it was (photo at the end of this blog).

The ocean was basically settling in for a calm night, the ways were really small, but when the sun hit the waters, everything looked like diamonds.

Scott and I walked along the beach for about half an hour.  There were really cute dogs and puppies bounding around the waters, chasing tennis balls through the waves!  Kids were still racing about knocking over their sandcastle's they had spent all afternoon building.  It was such a delight!!

I love some of the beaches in Australia.  They're so sandy (obviously), warm and the ocean is usually green or blue in colour!  In the summer the ocean view from my grandparent's house is absolutely phenomenal!  It doesn't get much better than having a nice hot cup of tea, whilst watching the waves roll with a fabulous book...  I'm a sucker for those sorts of things!

I do have a question for you guys...
What is your idea of the perfect relaxed date?  I would love to read about them in the comments and maybe leave some extra hints for Scott as to what he and I could do next! 

Sometimes things that are unplanned leave a larger impression on our hearts, things and moments that are truly beautiful, that we may miss if we are too busy trying to make a situation perfect.  Make the best of the moments you have, and see the beauty in each one of them...

Just some moments from our relaxed date ♥ 14/02/2015


Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog