Friday 15 January 2016

We're Engaged! (02/01/2016)

Oh My Goodness!


Ladies (and gentlemen), I want to announce to you all that on the 2nd of January 2016, Scott proposed to me and we are officially engaged to be married!  I honestly don't think I've ever been more excited in my whole life - realising that I am only 20 years old and my life hasn't been going for that long, however there has been plenty of moments (and years) where I have known I was and am with the person God created especially for me.

I know Scott and I are meant to be together (corny - but I don't care right now) because when we first met finding my potential partner was not on my agenda.  I believe that I met Scott because I wasn't looking for the relationship.  I introduced myself to Scott because I was trying to be friendly... did my flirtatious side come out randomly over the next hour at work? Yes, but not because I was necessarily interested in the idea of a relationship but because I was drawn to Scott as a person.

We all meet those people in our lives who we just click with.  It might be your best girl friend or the crush you're trying to "lock down" or the person you're seeing... Scott is that person for me.

And I'm absolutely thrilled that my "not" looking for a man, meant that I would find the right one at the right time.  Nothing forced.  I can't wait to start planning the wedding and sharing it with you here on my blog!

I'll be sharing loads more such as our engagement story, planning our engagement party and wedding bits and pieces under my new tab: The One! Enjoy!

I hope that wherever you are in life, that you're happy!  And if you're not happy as of yet, I hope you will be ♡

Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog